Support groups provide carers with reassurance and comfort in knowing they’re not alone.
The benefits of attending a support group are:
- Relax, take time out from your caring role
- Realise you are not alone
- Understand your feelings & the complexity of the caring role
- Find out what support & services are available
- Discover your entitlements
- Enjoy carer events & outings
Please contact Support Options on (02) 6055 8000 to find out if there is a support group in your area.
“Opportunities for social events are rare. I have so appreciated this trip. It has given me some much needed time-out and the chance to enjoy a laugh with other carers.”